Thurles Municipal District is seeking to improve the visual streetscape of Thurles Town, Templemore Town and Roscrea Town through supporting retailers in the Municipal District to enhance their window displays.
A €100 grant is now available to participating businesses to cover the cost of doing the Christmas window display.
• A themed window display(s) for Christmas (December).
• Photographic evidence of window display to be submitted to Thurles MD
• Immediate Registration is required.
• Maximum grant will be €100 for the themed window display.
Making an application:
• The completed application form must be signed by the applicant.
• Completed application forms must be returned to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Incomplete applications may delay processing and may result in the application not being considered
Photographs of the property to which the application relates must be included with the application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE THURLES, TEMPLEMORE, ROSCREA MD CHRISTMAS BUSINESS WINDOW DISPLAY GRANT SCHEME 2022.
Details are requested for the themed window displays for Christmas 2022.
1. The decision to award a grant rests with Thurles Municipal District whose decision shall be final. In order to obtain the maximum benefit for the scheme in the event that the scheme is over-subscribed, monies will be allocated on a first–come first served basis.
2. Restrictions & Drawdown. Drawdown of the grant shall only issue provided the applicant is in compliance with the following :
• A notice of completion to include the applicants name, property address, commencement date and date of completion must be furnished to Thurles Municipal District together with photographs of the window display.
• The grant cannot be reassigned without prior approval of the Local Authority
• The works are in compliance with the approved details and are subject to final inspection
• The grant will be paid as one sum.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit the completed application form and
supporting documentation to :
Sharon Scully, District Administrator
Tipperary County Council ,
Thurles Municipal District,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Una O’Sullivan at
052 616 6088